Gloucester County School Board to meet Feb. 2
The Gloucester County School Board will meet at 9 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 2.
According to the published agenda, the following new business is scheduled for discussion:
1. Call to order and roll call
2. School board call to order and roll call
3. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
4. Introductory statements by board of supervisors chair and school board chair
5. Regular Agenda - A. Page Middle School 1. Presentation on current plans 2. Submitted questions 3. Budget 4. Questions and discussion - B. Thomas Calhoun Walker Education Center - C. Future use of old Page Middle School site - D. Other topics
The meeting will be held in the Preservation Trust Meeting Room At 6894 Main St., Gloucester.